Tuesday, June 17, 2008

these curlers












do you like working with these curlers? i always end up buying large rollers thinking my hair needs it. wrong? i got stronger curls with the smaller curlers. plus, i found the larger rollers take up so much space on my head that it's hard to sleep in. anyway, i won't spend any more money buying curling systems. i get the strongest holding curl when i use a pencil or a hair stick to roll my hair, pull the pencil out and then secure the roll with a hairpin. doesn't cost anything, doesn't take up space when i travel, and much easier to sleep.

8 comments:

Happiest Nappy said...

Wow...and great ideas. Simple and effective ways to get curls...I agree with the hairpins as long as they don't interfere with the locks. Nice pretty hair you have!

z said...

You are definitely right. Smaller rollers produce smaller curls, but doesn't it take longer to put them in at your length?

Audrey's Pleasure said...

thank you, Happiest Nappy you do too.

Audrey's Pleasure said...

dewdrop,
if i do them small then yes it will take a long time. I prefer to use small curlers but only in large sections.

Unknown said...

love the new colour it suits you

The Graduating Pirate said...

Again!!!I loved every single hairstyle you posted! Your hair looks fabulous all the way down to the root. I want my hair to look just like yours. I especially loved the KNOT HAWK. You look like a rock star! I'm going to scan these pics I got from a hair mag. You should be in the mag your self. I also love what you did to your eyebrows. Thin is the new sexy.

Yo. Check out this website /www.thierrybaptiste.com/

Audrey's Pleasure said...

The Graduating Pirate,
thanks hon, that's a great compliment. thank you for that.

NneomaMD said...

why is your hair soooo freakin' gorgeous??!!??!!