Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I want a Sisterlock Consultant in Augsburg or Munich



i have not had my hair professionally retightened since i moved to Germany 2 years ago. I want the luxury of going to a consultant here to have my hair done within a day, on a regular basis. The closest consultants are in the Nederlands, France, England and Switzerland. That's possible if i have a reason to go to those places. Are there any Sisterlock sistahs in Germany, in particular Munich or Augsburg? I live in Donaw├Ârth which is 30 mins. by train to Augsburg and 1.5 hr by train to Munich. Any suggestions? (the middle and bottom photo is my quick pin curl set)

9 comments:

Bougie said...

Your hair is very nice even if it is not being pampered as you may like

Naturally Sophia said...

Oh my, I know yu must be forever retightening your hair. I met a woman who retightens from the Netherlands but it seems like you have found SL consultants closer. BTW, I love your hair.

Naturally Sophia said...

Oh my, I know yu must be forever retightening your hair. I met a woman who retightens from the Netherlands but it seems like you have found SL consultants closer. BTW, I love your hair.

JamakaRed said...

Pampering is important from time to time, but looks like you are doing a great job. I too use to live in Germany for a few years, I lived in Friedburg. Loved it and miss it.

dewdrop said...

Your locks are so lovely. Pampering is important and I hope that you will find someone who will give you what you need.

HappyBearWardrobe said...

welcome to my sales blog.. ;)

Michael said...

Found anyone in Munich? Did you mention you knew of someone in France? I am looking for the same. And...your hair is awesome. Really.

Audrey's Pleasure said...

Hi Michael,
No I haven't found anyone in Munich, and I don't know anyone in France. I taught someone how to retighten my hair. At our first session, I did the front and she did the back. At our second session, she did 90% of my hair. I'm very happy with the results. What a relief to have some help. The next session, she will do all of it. Question, why do we need to spend a fortune to have natural hair?

The Angry Homosexist said...

So I was strongly considering moving to Munich, but from my last visit to the city, there was no indication that any Black person in Germany even had natural hair. I have regular locks and was wondering how difficult it would be to find someone who could competently take care of them in the area. Please let me know.

Thank you.